Career Boost Workshops
Face-to-face coaching in groups to optimise job search methods for internationals
The Career Boost Workshop is face-to-face employment coaching for internationals residing in Finland. These workshops aim to optimise your job search methods and boost your career in Tampere.
The Career Boost Workshops are for:
- Internationals looking for permanent employment in the Tampere Region
- International students studying in vocational or higher education in Tampere, and looking for permanent employment. You can be 2nd or 3rd year student, or a graduate.
The Workshop covers the following topics:
- Identifying professional competencies in relation to career planning
- Taking the next steps in your career planning
- Effective job-searching methods (e.g. CV’s, hidden jobs, LinkedIn)
The Career Boost Workshops are organised by International House Tampere once a month. The maximum group size is 20 people.
Time: Friday, October 6, at 12.00 – 16.00
Venue: International House Tampere, Rautatienkatu 10
Please register for the workshop below.